Wednesday, April 11, 2018

What happens in Vegas, keep it in Vegas

We had a couple of free hotel nights in Vegas that were about to expire so we packed up and headed south.  I thought what could be better than hanging out in a hotel room and listening to conference.  The reality of the situation kicked in quickly when on our trip south we lost signal service on the radio and couldn't listen to part of conference.  Boo.  
We did get to hear most of conference on Sunday but I have already begun my 2nd time watching the conference because I missed way more than I wanted to.  
Despite the signal problems we still had a good time.  We got to the Mirage and they told us they would upgrade us for a steal of a deal into their suites because they weren't booked.  
To say we enjoyed our hotel room is an understatement.  It took less than 3 mins for Briggs to find the hotel robe and have it on.  I think my kids favorite part was the big soft robes.




 This was the nicest hotel room I have ever stayed in.  It was on the top floor and we had a great view of the volcano which erupted a couple of times each evening.
We wondered around the strip one day to see all the free family friendly shows.  
One day on the strip was more than enough for us.



Things got exciting when we had Max Anthony join us.  He hung out with us on Monday because his parents had to work and he didn't have school.  



 

Max is quite the talker.  He told us that his Dad was my older brother, that his dad had a really messy car and that his mom was really old.  He is at an adorable age and he LOVES hanging out with us.
On Tuesday Max had school but we picked him up after school and we all went to play at the park for a couple of hours.

 Briggs has taken a big interest in girls the past few months.  While we were at the park Briggs sent Max over to a group of girls to give them some candy.  Once Max had broken the ice Briggs made his move.  Briggs was hanging out with the girls until we drug him away.  
We ended up staying one night at Dave and Stacy's house and we told Max that we expect to see him at our house this summer.  Dave and Stacy might be in trouble because Max doesn't forget and he is very determined.  







2 comments:

  1. That is the nicest hotel room I've ever seen! Holy cow! I am jealous that you might get Max this summer. We'll come down and visit when he comes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the nicest hotel room ever. I am glad you got to spend time with Max. I hope he will always love to hang out with his cousins. Did you tell Stacie that he thinks she is old????

    ReplyDelete