I have apparently offended someone and I don’t know how. I saw a women driving recklessly through a school zone a couple of weeks ago. She got caught behind a car which I happened to pass and then pull in front of. I guess this crazy women didn’t like the fact that i had passed her because she ended up following me on my car pool route for several blocks. She went as far as to pull off and wait when I was dropping of kids. IT WAS CREAPY! Luckily she ended up leaving shortly before I headed to my house.
It was a really unsettling experiences but I thought what’s the chances of running into her again. Not too likely and if I do hopefully she will be in a better mood.
One week later I was driving home from dropping off Ila at a class. I had changed lanes and was sitting at a red light when I heard someone honking behind me. I thought they were mad at the car in front of me because the car had made a last minute decision about changing lanes after the light had turned green. After I went through the light and was headed home i realized the person that had been honking was the crazy lady I had seen a week earlier and she was right on my bumper, honking and making obscene gestures. I thought, maybe I unknowingly cut her off. I felt bad but kept driving thinking she would leave soon. I made a right turn and she pulled up along side of me trying to run me off the road. She got stopped by traffic coming the opposite direction (nearly getting in a head on collision). I couldn’t believe what was happening but I didn’t want to stop in fear of what the lady might do. I kept driving hoping the near wreck had convinced her to part ways with me. I was wrong. She quickly got right back on my bumper and then tried to pull up along side of me (this was a two lane road!) she nearly got in another head on collision. She pulled back behind me and I saw her pull out her phone and started photographing my license plate. I arrived at a stop sign and she pulled up on the side of me and turned in front of me to cut me off. She had me trapped. I couldn’t go forward or backward because another car had pulled up behind me. She had her phone out and was taking picture of me and screaming explicit language. The car behind me began honking because she was getting impatient now also. Suddenly the lady dropped her phone and sped off like a maniac.
I quickly drove home, pulled in the garage, and I have dreaded every time I have had to go anywhere in my car. Hopefully that will be the last time I see her 😬
What a weird lady! Be safe!
ReplyDeleteThat is a scary driver. She has got a problem.
ReplyDelete