Sunday, April 29, 2018

Scoutmaster

Adam has been the scout master for almost a year and he has yet to have had a campout with his boys.  Everytime they had a campout my boys had conflicts and couldn't go.  This weekend Avram decided to join Adam on a campout even though he didn't need any camping nights.  I think Adam was really happy to have one of his sons along.  The picture is them in the back of the truck.  They decided they didn't need to pitch a tent.

3 comments:

  1. I hope they didn't freeze in the back of the truck. John and I thought that would be an easy solution when we took my scouts camping once. We won't do that again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adam is so good with his boys. His and others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like they had a fun time together. :)

    ReplyDelete