Ila loves to be on stage or the center of attention. She has spent many hours supporting her brothers in their activities so now it was finally her turn to be on stage.
She has been in a acting, dancing, singing class and this weekend they had a recital.
I think these pictures show how much this girl loved being in the recital.
Ila is SO cute! Her and Briggs look like they're two peas in a pod. That's amazing that Briggs is learning all these different things. It would be fun to attend one of his productions.
ReplyDeleteThe tulips in your yard look amazing! I LOVE Spring and I love flowers. So happy you got your water turned off and it didn't do any major damage, although it would have been kinda fun to watch you running around:)
Congratulations to Ila. Every one needs a time to shine and you can see she enjoyed her opportunity.
ReplyDeleteI wish I could have see her. She does like to perform.
ReplyDeleteShe looks so cute in her costume!
ReplyDelete