Because it makes me tired just thinking of this I will shorten this the best I can.
On Thursday, Friday and Saturday Briggs AMT (Advance musical theater) had a show called Night at the Oscars. It is a fun show to celebrate the kids talent and to say farewell to the 9th graders moving into High School next year.
It was a dinner theater and I kind of got myself into the dinner part of the show. We had Walmart hoagie sandwiches, chips, brownie, carrots and dip with water for the dinner. We tried to simplify the meal as much as possible but it was still a lot of work especially since it was basically me and one other mom that did all the work. (I also fed the whole cast dinner last week while they had their tech rehearsals).I ordered 66 feet of sandwiches from Walmart to do all this food. We fed approximately 310 people this week and an additional 40 for the tech rehearsal.
The shows were fantastic! They performed songs like Poco Loco from Coco, vanilla ice, Im still standing, a couple of disney songs, stone cold, etc. There were so many emotions as the kids celebrated the time they had had together and saying their good byes.
I wish I could post a couple of the videos of the songs they performed.





How do you get yourself into these things. I hope you didn't have to pay for all that food alone. I loved the clip you sent me.
ReplyDeleteMy kids loved loved those videos you sent me! I am sad we missed seeing it in person.
ReplyDeleteLisa, you are so nice and generous. You need to remember to set some boundaries for your family's sake. If you're the only one serving, others will let you and won't get the blessings they could have had.
ReplyDelete