There are certain jobs that I save for spring and fall weather. One of those jobs is cleaning the cold storage. The cold storage was so bad that we couldn't even walk into it. I opened the door and looked around and decided Im tired of just stacking and packing things tighter. The biggest problem with that is that when I need to find something everything has to be pulled out and it just falls apart fast. So I decided to help with the problem I was going to build an addition onto my shed and put my 30 year, freeze dried food storage in that addition. It's stuff that we need to have but we don't need to have it in the way. I am extremely happy with the results. I now have the holiday decorations organized, food storage organized and hopefully I can find things when I need them.
The only problem with this kind of cleaning is that it is a domino so now I have to clean some other areas of the house that I have been avoiding.




You and I have the same bug. I am determined to get some things cleaned out.
ReplyDeleteLooks good. It's a lot of work doing that but eventually worth it.
ReplyDeleteWOW! Can you come over and help me? Hahaha!
ReplyDelete