Monday, November 10, 2025

Wow October was exciting

 

Heart Throb!!! lol.  Benson Boone is one of the top conversations among the young women right now.  Benson Boone is a singer and so far his music is pretty clean.  Benson had a concert in SLC.  We missed the last one so this was Ilas dream.  Adam and I decided to pick up two tickets to the concert as a motivation for Ila and her school work.  Ila and I got to attend our first big concert together.  
Ila was in heaven and sang every word of every song.  She loved it!  I enjoyed finding several YW in my ward and bonding with them.  It was actually crazy how many of my YW attended the concert.  It was also a blast being with Ila.  She said it was the best night of her life. LOL
It was a really fun concert.







3 comments:

  1. You never told me you went to that concert with Ila! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a never to be forgotten evening with your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun. You are great parents.

    ReplyDelete