Ok, so the real reason I have been so busy is that, as I mentioned previously there was an accident in front of our house. The wall needed to be rebuilt, some electrical repaired, and some sprinkler repair. I decided to ask Adam if I did the work on the wall then I could keep the money and put it toward a laser engraver that I have been wanting. Adam didnt mind that deal so I got to work.
So I got my laser engraver and I have designed these coins and engraved them. I have a bunch of ideas to help the yw with family history work, temple work and gifts.
I designed these to represent the youth theme for 2026. This will be a Christmas gift for my YW.
The temple coins below will be an incentive to not just do baptisms, and not just click "temple ready" but to actually work on finding people that need work done and then completing the work. For every temple they go to they can earn a coin.
The temple covenants sign will be their birthday gift this year. Im actually pre proud of myself because I bought discounted damaged wood to make the frames so these frames ended up being a bargain 😀 I think it turned out really nice.















You are the coolest YW leader ever! Those coins and the covenants sign are incredible! They are so lucky to have you.
ReplyDeleteYou are amazing. You are not afraid to take on any project.
ReplyDeleteYou are amazing. The wall looks awesome. Those YW are blessed to have you.
ReplyDelete