Saturday, October 4, 2025

Max's visit

 We were fortunate to have Max fly up and hang out with us for about a week and a half.  Im so happy that he enjoys spending time with us.  

We took him up to the cabin.  We really didn't spend any time in Island Park this year.  The cabin was rented most of the summer and it was a really busy summer.  We ended up going to the cabin for a couple of days with Pulham family and the Marchbanks family.  Max had a great time with their boys.  They were up all night talking one night.  
I turned a little too sharp and ended up rolling the razor.  No one got hurt other than a few bruises but I felt really bad.  I had 3 kids in the car with me.  

After a few days the Pulhams and Marchbanks left and then the Adams and Grandma Anthony came up.  
It was a really fast trip but we squeezed in a lot of fun into those couple of days.  



We took Max to go horse back riding for his first time.  Amy also went on a horse all by herself.  
Jake, Grandma, Q and I stayed back and waited for the horse back riders.  While we were waiting Q got to play with the animals and got to have a little ride on a horse.  












3 comments:

  1. I am glad we got to be together for a little while. It is always fun to be at Island Park.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds and looks like a fun time. It's so great that Max will come and join you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for letting us come to Island Park. It's always so fun to be up there with you guys!

    ReplyDelete