Saturday, October 4, 2025

It happened again

For some reason we have a lot of wrecks in front of our house.  We had another wreck but this time it ended up in our front yard.  The van went through a power pole, hit a rock and got some air and then landed and came to a stop in our yard.  

It was a couple of latin construction workers.  The police were really thankful Adam was around to translate for them.  
They crashed through my brick wall that I built 2 years ago.  

I broke down and decided to do the work I should have done the first time around.  I poured footings (about 1000lbs of concrete) and secured a little stronger wall.  I also added a few layers to my wall because it is doing such a great job of keeping out water but if the water gets too high it does sneak over my wall.  Not anymore! 




 

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe your back is holding up to this kind of labor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of work. Glad Adam could help with translation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how you are able to do all that stuff with your back! You are superwoman!

    ReplyDelete