Saturday, October 4, 2025

Birthday month

Crystal has 3 birthdays in September and I have two so it's a busy month.  We celebrated Avram celebrated his 22 birthday!!! I can't believe he is 22! He is living in taylorsville in a condo with a couple of guys from his singles ward.  He is loving being on his own.  

We also celebrated Gabes 17th birthday.  I don't know how that is possible.  I went to the temple on sept 11 and then I went with Crystal, Q and Grandma to Gabes grave.  


Later on my crew went with me back to the cemetery to take a few minutes to remember Gabe.  
I hope Gabe is involved in our lives.  He has siblings that really need all the help and support they can get right now.  
 

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad Avram and Brigs went to the grave. I hope Gabe knows he needs to be helping out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, Gabe and Avram. I'm sure he's close by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe Avram is 22. How did that happen???

    ReplyDelete