Holidays have become more exciting again. I have tried to drop off something special to the Young women regularly. I took advantage of the Valentines Day holiday and made chocolate covered strawberries.
I was able to find some really big strawberries so each Young women got one cup cake size strawberry.

Since I was making holiday treats I put together something special for Avram to give to Naite.
ABC supply treated Adam to a trip to Palm Springs. He got to go to a pro golf tournament and then went golfing.
It work out well because I went to a ballet, The Little Mermaid. I was able to support 4 young women with one performance.
For Young Women's we did door heart attacks for 5 different families in the ward. The trials we each experience are difficult and we have a lot of people in our ward, getting older and going through health challenges and family struggles.
I got feed back that one woman just cried when some of the girls were decorating the door.









Those treats look and sound amazing.
ReplyDeleteYour strawberries were SO GOOD! You should make those more often!
ReplyDelete