This year ABC supply took us on a trip to Panama. I was so excited. I have always wanted to see the canal. Panama is an interesting country. It is like being in a huge prosperous city mixed with the poor towns in latin America.
We got to go and do an excursion and learn about the canal. We went to the rain forest.
Adam and I went to the temple and we photographed in two different cemeteries for family history work.
Adam was able to golf one day and we took a helicopter ride.
Panama is fun to see once but it isn't really a vacation location. Maybe on the other side of the country in the Caribbean side it would be more like a tropical vacation but on this side the ocean is dirty. The food was so so. But we always have fun adventuring together.















How fun. You guys seem to go to lots of fun amazing places together.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like a fun adventure. Those avocados are huge!
ReplyDelete