The main project I have been excited about is the "Temple Tokens".In January 2026 I challenge all the young women to get more engaged in family history and temple work. If they go into family search, do the research and find a person that needs baptism and confirmation ordinances, and they take it to the temple and complete the ordinance THEN I will give them a "Temple Token."
Because we are so blessed to live in a place with so many temples around we have access to many different temples. So each time the do the research and take a name to the temple I will give them a temple coin. They can earn 1 coin per temple.
I am extremely happy to say that the girls jumped on the opportunity to earn "temple tokens". To keep this goal in mind I gave them each a display board and a "temple token" with the youth theme of 2026.
This is the front and back of the temple tokens for the youth theme for this year.







I hope those girls get a bunch of tokens.
ReplyDeleteMy kids are super excited to do it too!
ReplyDelete