Living on a busy road isn't very fun but it is always exciting. One night I was tossing and turning and finally about 1:00am I was almost out when I heard the familiar sound of another wreck. It is shocking how many cars have been totaled right in front of my house.
Both of these vehicles were being diven by teenagers. The kid in the truck was stopped so he could make a turn. The car didn't even push his brakes before the crash.
I was outside from 1:00 am - 2:00 am. The next morning when I was dragging to get out of bed I informed Adam I was out until 2:00. He had slept through the whole thing. LOL




You do live on a dangerous street. I wonder why your house is the one that gets the final blow.
ReplyDeleteNever a dull moment on your street. Not fun to be woken up by crashes.
ReplyDeleteWOW! That's crazy!
ReplyDelete