About a year ago I got this "rock chip" on my windshield. The crack has basically stayed on the passenger side so I haven't wanted to fix it. It is much less stressful when I don't need to worry about a rock chip. This is my Audi
This week I was driving our 1995 Toyota truck on the freeway. Another rock came flying at me. This was not a Little Rock by any means it was a little bigger than a golf ball and CRASH it broke my windshield.
I think if this would have hit in the middle of the windshield it would have come all the way through.
I owned this GMC Yukon for more than 10 years. I got a tiny rock chip on the windshield had it filled and never had another problem. Actually the windshield on this car was the original wind shield that came with the car. The car was 15 years old when I sold it.
Im not sure why I have been cursed with the, not rock chip, boulders that seem to be flying my way but now I need new windshields on two cars.



I am so paranoid about rocks we have gotten our fare share as well.
ReplyDeleteNot fun. Windshields are expensive.
ReplyDeleteOuch! It's the worst when you hear that crack and know there is nothing you can do about it. I am sorry.
ReplyDelete