Thursday, July 30, 2026

The Work Begins

After months of preparation and build up it would seem like the celebration could begin, WRONG.  Now is the time to execute the plan and see it it will actually work. 
We had the church reserved from 3pm-10pm to decorate.  Since no one was in the building earlier we went in at noon and started work.  Since this was our first time doing this it took a lot longer than expected.  I think we were working from noon-10:00 pm


 Luckily we had some re-enforments come around 3:00, and then some more at 5:00.



There are a few things I would have changed, had I the energy but I didn't have anything left to give.  

Mom made Naite and Avram the colorful pieced blanket. I wish we could have spread it out more.  It looks amazing.  My blanket is next to hers, the brown pieced one.  


I made several backdrops for pictures.


This was the church when we left that night.





This was an offenda type table to honor Naites mother.













 

3 comments:

  1. That reception was a never to be forgotten event. You and Adam did an amazing job. Everything was just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful and a lot of work.

    ReplyDelete