Finishing the wedding ment there was a lot of work to do. We have an enclosed, large porch. I walked out one day and couldn't believe this was the entry to my house. We had trek stuff taking over yet we still had several boxes of Avrams stuff because he was in-between his apartments and I had wedding stuff to finish cleaning.

I am trying to organize the wedding stuff because we are giving it to Naite and Avram to rent out and hopefully it will help them make some extra money.
I came down with a cold so I was trying to complete all this stuff while dragging a little.











I am sure your body is ready to just shut down.
ReplyDeleteYou put a lot of work into that reception
ReplyDeleteI hope they are able to decorate some receptions with the stuff you made. Your decorations were incredible!
ReplyDelete