The Lord has blessed me so much by giving me such a busy and time consuming calling. I say that with a little bit of a laugh because I have never had a problem filling up my time but it is so rewarding being able to invest so much of my time and energy into serving the young women in my ward. I have been in young women's for the past 7 years so I know the girls really well and I love them each so much.
Since becoming YW president I have put in nearly enough time for a full time job. This has been an amazing opportunity to put my personal frustrations and worry aside and think about how I can help others.
I made these little eggs for the girls for easter.
and I gave them these daily flip charts and a cookie
I had 3 yw in the elementary play, they were in different casts so I got to go to the play a couple of times.
This was an activity we did called Japanese Kintsugi.
In this activity we decorated cakes in the design of a scripture story.
The cake below was mine, can you guess the scripture story?
Abenidi
We had a late night at my house. We did nails, facials, hot tub and food.
I have increased my coin production and included the ym in the goal of temple work/ family history work.
Our primary is really small so there are only a few kids that will be involved with the Pinewood derby. Our ym and yw have been invited to participate. Below is my pinewood derby car.
We attended the Lindon temple open house. I think half the ym/ yw in slc were there. We had to stand in line for 2 hours, but the temple was beautiful!




























You are an amazing YW leader. You put a lot of work with your heart and soul into it for sure.
ReplyDeleteI would hate to be called to serve after you. Those girls are so lucky to have you.
ReplyDeleteThose girls don't know how lucky they are to have you for their leader. You are amazing!
ReplyDelete