Wednesday, April 1, 2026

2026

2026 has already been a busy and memorable year for our family.  The biggest event so far is Avram proposing to Naite.  Avram invited us to come meet them at the temple.  He proposed to her after a session one evening.  They have such a great habit of regularly attending the temple together.  


It was pretty cold that evening but that didn't stop Naite from kicking off her heals and running around bare foot! 
We are so excited for Avram and Naite.  I think it takes a lot of faith to put your trust in the Lord and commit to doing all you can to follow the guidelines the Lord has prepared for us.  I can't imagine starting a family at this time in the world.  I can't imagine trying to take on the economic, spiritual and social challenges that come at this time. But Avram and Naite are young, full of faith and both Love the Lord so we couldn't be more happy or excited for their future.  
We were excited that Briggs popped in for the proposal.  We don't see him much and we pray he will find the strength to make good choices and put faith in the Lord.  


 

3 comments:

  1. That was a fun evening. I am glad Avram invited us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad Avram invited us too! We are super excited for them!

    ReplyDelete