The Chickens are back to producing a lot of eggs now that the weather is is improving.
There is always the daily cleaning, dinners, house repairs, animals, yard work and bread to be madeThe most important day for Ila finally arrived.
Our baby is 16!!!!
And she has her License!!! Unlike the boys, she has officially found a new freedom and she is enjoying it!

Ila is a pretty delightful teenager. It's scary letting her have more freedom. I feel like this should be easier now that she is our last, idk if it is because she is a girl, the baby of the family or the fact that she has always had a special place in our hearts due to Gabes absence but this is kind of difficult for Adam and I.




Happy birthday Ila!
ReplyDeleteIt is hard to see that within no time at all you could be empty nesters.
ReplyDeleteIla has popped into our house a couple times since she has gotten her license. I love it!
ReplyDelete