Tuesday, April 15, 2025

It’s vanishing

It’s hard to write this post because it means I am excepting the inevitable…Im getting old and my kids will be leaving soon.  
I guess this hits hard when you see the youngest, the baby growing up.  Honestly I think it has been harder for me to see Ila getting older and moving on than it was to see the boys going through these stages.  When the boys went through these stages there was always Ila, but now that Ila is moving forward there is just emptiness behind her.  I know,  I know,  there are other adventures that await but regardless it’s hard to see this stage end.  
Ok, move on. 
ILA TURNED 15! This girl is ready and excited to get out into the world, to go on adventures and experience life.  She couldn’t wait to go get her learners permit! 



Ila is so much fun.  I could hang out with her all day and never get sick of her. 
 She holds her own with the boys.  She is getting use to being teased a lot, mostly by her dad. 
 She enjoys being responsible for her self and her schedule.  
I love seeing her confidence and testimony grow in the gospel.  She is a born leader. She is a great friend and she tries to include everyone. 
My weaknesses are her strengths so she is very different than me but I think it is great because I think it helps us balance each other.  
Ila is the rainbow at the end of a stormy time in life.  She truly is the beauty and joy that brighten a dreary and dark world.  




























3 comments:

  1. Ila is a fun girl. Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ila is so different from you. She is so outgoing. She brightens everyplace she goes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ila is a ray of sunshine! We love that girl!

    ReplyDelete