I had never heard of Bandon Oregon, so when Adam told me he wanted to go to Bandon and play golf for Thanksgiving I thought he had miss understood the plan. Now that we are here I can tell you it does in fact exist but if you aren’t coming to golf there isn’t much more here. That being said… it is a perfect place for us to be for our vacation. There is nothing here but beautiful views and golf. The nearest town is about 10 mins away and the only fast food restaurant there is Dariy Queen. There are a couple small stores for groceries and then a cute little board walk with a few little tourist trap stores.
Adam has been golfing, Briggs has been his caddy, and Ila has found a friend. I have enjoyed watching World Cup soccer, catching up on work and a few little outings to see the beauty here.
I hope you have a great Thanksgiving.
ReplyDeleteIt looks beautiful there! I was wondering why you were going to Oregon....
ReplyDeleteLooks like a beautiful place
ReplyDelete