Adam was busy taking care of a car situation and buttoning up a few things with work so he could leave. I was able to get the house clean, laundry done, dog poop scooped, chickens fed and taken care of, dogs taken care of, leaves cleaned and drain by walk out cleaned up in case of storm, garage cleaned up so mom and dad didnt have to go through an obstacle course when stoping by, garbages out, trip food packed, myself packed and thankfully a shouter before we left at 11 am on Saturday. If this sounds exhausting and too much…it was!
We were able to get to Reno on Saturday and spend the night with the Oneil’s. (Adams good friend/ comp from his mission).
After spending the night with the Oneil’s, we woke up early and started our 2nd day of driving. It has been a long time since I have been on a road trip this far. 15 1/2 hours of driving later We arrived in Bandon Oregon.
Our two smugglers are stuck in the same bed together. LOL.
I had never heard of Weed California
I think this is Mount Shasta.
You need a vacation after that day.
ReplyDeleteHaha! I love that picture of Ila and Briggs sleeping together. I can't believe they made it through the night without someone pushing the other one out of bed.
ReplyDeleteCute pictures of Brigham and Ila. Sounds like a nice vacation.
ReplyDelete