When we talked to him on the phone he couldnt say enough about how great the MTC has been. He also could hardly get through a sentence without laughing with another missionary about something. The light of Christ truly changes people and fills us with true joy and happiness.
Wednesday, November 23, 2022
First Phone call
After a week in the MTC we finally heard from Avram. I will say, this was a dream come true for me. There was nothing more I wanted to hear then the following… “ Anyways me and my companion have been putting the extra hours on the books in comp study we have about 2 to 3 comp studies a day and i don't regret a second of it i can feel my testimony and faith grow stronger every time along with my knowledge of the gospel we go work out and yes Isaac there is a weight room here not any kinda racks but dumbbells benches and all kinda core and cardio machines i've been spending time on the bikes and they have T.V.'s here and i just biked and listened to elder holland that guy has such great talks on being an effective missionary and i ended up hearing this at the perfect time. Anyways I love it here. I love the Christs Gospel and the Book of mormon and I love BYU chocolate milk.”




When we talked to him on the phone he couldnt say enough about how great the MTC has been. He also could hardly get through a sentence without laughing with another missionary about something. The light of Christ truly changes people and fills us with true joy and happiness.
When we talked to him on the phone he couldnt say enough about how great the MTC has been. He also could hardly get through a sentence without laughing with another missionary about something. The light of Christ truly changes people and fills us with true joy and happiness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It is amazing what the gospel can do when we let the spirit in. Avram's letters are the best.
ReplyDeleteAvram is a different person. People will be drawn to the gospel because of the light he carries.
ReplyDeleteHis letter from the MTC I got was great! He is going to do amazing things.
ReplyDelete