Sunday, March 6, 2022

Covid

 

The day before we left Mexico we had to test for Covid. Thankfully we all tested negative. Ila swam the entire day and she started to get a little stuffy.  I assumed she had just over done it.  
We got home from Mexico and Crystal dropped off Quentin the next day.  We made Ila wear a mask for a couple days just to be cautious with Quentin but she really didn’t get much worse so I wasn’t worried about it.  
The weekend came and Adam started to get congested.  Adam wasn’t allowed to be around Quentin any more.  Adam had a little harder time getting over the cold and then it moved to Briggs.  It eventually moved to Avram.  We decided to test Adam for Covid and it came back positive.  Avram had a positive test as well.  
In the end we decided it must have been the Omicron variant because no one got too sick but hopefully this means we are done worrying about Covid.   I was the only one that got a booster shot and I was the only one that ended up staying healthy.  

3 comments: