Sunday, March 6, 2022

Memorable times


I never get sick of seeing this little face.  I got to have Quentin hang out for a few hours one night .



Both boys ended up going to Sweethearts dance at school.  It was girls choice.
This is the corsage I made for Briggs date. 

Avram didn’t have a date for the WX sweet heart dance but he and another friend tagged along for part of the date.

Briggs was in a group with all of Avrams friends.  


Avram was asked to sweethearts by a girl at another school.  
This is how he answered her. 

This is the corsage I made for his date.

I think this was the most fun he has had on a date.  He is even thinking about asking her out sometime.  


Crystal has been great about setting up a time for the kids to go do baptisms for the dead.  I went to the temple for her first time.  We went with Crystal, Jake, David and Pearl.   Jake was able to baptize Ila and Crystal and I were the witnesses. 
Every few years my friends and I try to get together to catch up.  Sadly Lisa Loveless Simpson’s father in law passed away that morning so she couldn't come but the rest of us were able to go to lunch.  It was so good to see everyone again.  Although it was hard yearling about many of  their parents struggling with health problems.  


 

3 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful corsages. That's good that Briggs and Avram got to go to the dance. That's good that you got a temple trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made some beautiful corsages! I'm sending my kids to your house when they start going to dances! That's cool that you were able to get together with some of your high school friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make great corsages. It looks like Brigs and Avram had fun at their dances. Quentin is getting so social he is fun to be around. I am happy that Ila and Pearl got to do baptisms for the dead together.

    ReplyDelete