Saturday, October 3, 2020

Sadies already

Homecoming wasn’t even over a week before Avram got asked to go to Sadies.  I don’t know what they are actually doing for the dance because I doubt the school is having it but as I said before these kids are creative.
A few nights ago about 9:00 at night a couple of girls came to my door.  I said hello and they just stood there smiling.  I wasn’t sure what to say but I stepped outside and the girls asked me if there was anyway I could get Avram away from his room so they could decorate it.  Luckily we hadn’t had scriptures yet so it was easy to make him come up stairs so they could sneak in down stairs.   
Of course his room was a disaster! So I ran in and picked up everything and threw it in his closet.  I didn’t make his bed but apparently she eneded up doing that for him.   
We told Briggs in Spanish what was happening and his face lit up and he said but mom our room is not clean!  He didn’t know I had quickly picked up everything.   We actually teased avram that she must have cleaned his room, and his dirty underwear.  He just put his head down in embarrassment. It was hilarious.  I eventually confessed that I had picked up his clothes for him. 


I never thought about these creative and cute things when I was a teenager. Very few guys actually do this stuff so guess what that means... their mom does it?  

Well from what I know about this girl is that she is a cheer leader.  She was in Avrams math class last year but Avrams says he didn’t really ever talk to her.  And I guess she really likes Avram, according to some of her cheer leader friends. I made avram show me a picture of her. 



3 comments:

  1. She is a cute girl. Maybe that will be motivation for the boys to keep their room cleaner. I hope he will have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are creative ways to ask and answer. She looks like a cute girl.

    ReplyDelete