One day (Adam and I were visiting cousin John at his office having some moles removed) we were gone for several hours. The kids failed to pay attention to the Dog. Our dog is the best dog ever! Im not complaining at all; this is all the kids fault.
We got home and found that the Dog had needed to use the bathroom and the kids had not let him out. This dog is so amazing that sitting by the front door was two pairs of shoes. One pair was Adams church shoes, the other pair Avrams church shoes. Buddy pooped in Avrams church shoes.
Did Buddy plan that? I don't think so but it just shows what an awesome dog he is.

However, I'm not sure Avram will ever wear those shoes again. :)
ReplyDeleteHAHA!! We are all laughing!
ReplyDeleteLOL, had a good laugh over that. Hopefully lessons were learned:)
ReplyDelete