Sunday, January 7, 2018

Finishing up the Holidays

 During the holiday break we went to the Aquarium.

 There wasn't a lot of snow but just enough to do a little sleding


We doggie sat the Slocum dog for a week.  Since we don't have a fenced yard I took her on several walks a day.  I think I need her back so it forces me to keep walking.
 Ila and I rode tracks down to AF.  Ila loved this adventure.  We were actually going down there because Adam bought a new truck and we had to go drive the other car home.
 I put this picture of Buddy in because he is my Buddy.  He loves to go everywhere I go.  He sits and waits patiently in the car until I am done in a store.
 This is the year of 40!  This year all of my friends that I graduated with will be turning 40.  Deon is the oldest so she was the first.  Scott, her husband, planned a party for her.  It was so fun to be with a couple of my closest friends from high school.  We sat and laughed about some of our crazy adventures.  I hope my kids have friends in high school like my friends.


3 comments:

  1. You guys are getting old. I remember turning 40 and I was old. How fun to be with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friends and pets are good ways to keep walking. It sounds good that you have recovered so well so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's crazy that you guys are on the verge of 40! You guys are getting old! Haha!

    ReplyDelete