Mom told all of us that all she wanted for Christmas this year was some updated family photos. This kind of request is one that you are kind of stuck with when asked. I didn't really feel up for going to the effort, time and expensive of visiting a professional studio so one Sunday afternoon we all got dressed up and set the timer on the camera/ Within minutes we were finished with our photo session.
Ila is 7 years old
Briggs is 12 years old
Of course as quick and painless as I tried to make this on everyone, we still had a few moments that just can't be helped when a camera is pointed at you.



Great job! Wow! Super impressed.
ReplyDeleteYou did a great job! Haha! I love the last couple pictures.
ReplyDeleteI love my pictures. I am so glad you did them. I think you will be glad that you got some updated pictures of the kids as well. They turned out so great.
ReplyDeleteMostly all good! You'll be glad you took some when the children are grown and gone.
ReplyDelete