Monday, August 29, 2016

Huge accomplishment

It only took a little over a year but I finally have both the cars back in the garage. I'm so happy!
We are finally at a point on our house where I can drive up to it and smile instead of driving up and sighing because there is soooo much work still to do.

5 comments:

  1. All that and no picture of the house???!! Help us foreigners out. I may never get to be there in real life. :( What I've seen of the interior is WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see the front. Do a before and after picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to see more pictures of the inside. You have really had a major summer. Glad you got everything together before winter sets in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your post and wreath! So cute! Your garage looks amazing! Do you want to help me organize mine? Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That has to be a great feeling! You've done alot!

    ReplyDelete