Two weeks left of school! I can't keep up with how fast time is going. Im going to quickly run through the last month because if I don't do it now I may never get this recorded.
Briggs had his Pinewood Derby race last month. His first pack meeting was the pinewood derby where he took last place. His last pack meeting was the pinewood derby and he took first.
Im going a little crazy trying to finish up everything for our addition. We have been stuck in the same place for several weeks because we need to get some concrete poured and overtime we are scheduled to have the concrete done it rains. Briggs had his 11th birthday. He got a new helmet for his birthday, a scout shirt and a hiking backpack.
Adam and Briggs have decided they are going to master the rubix cube. I think they have got it.
Briggs had a performance at school with his English class. He was the narrator
Gymnastics is going well. Avram and Ila are getting really close to having their back handsprings.
We are taking advantage of the days with sun shine.
Sherwin Williams sent all of their customers "contractors" to the Aquarium this week. This was our first time to the aquarium. I think Avram could have stayed all night.
We had dental cleaning this past week. No cavities! So I took the kids to Pizza Pie Cafe to celebrate.
Ila had a performance this week. She is so social.
It was fathers and sons this weekend so Ila and I had a girls night. She loves girl nights. We ate lots of yummy fruit and painted each others nails.
That sums up the last month. I need to update more often so that I can fill in some of the details.

















Yes you need to post more often. It has been a month and I have missed reading your blogs. What are you doing moving a freezer alone. Don't you know that is how Dad hurt his back. You don't want to hurt your back. It is terrible. It looks like you have been busy. I am glad Brigs conquered the pinewood derby.
ReplyDeleteGreat update! I still need to see the aquarium. The house is looking lovely.
ReplyDeleteIt's great to see you blogging again. When Brigham figures out the Rubix cube, he'll have to show David. David is working on it right now as well.
ReplyDeleteNever a rest at the Prestwich farm is there :)
ReplyDelete