I can't believe we said good bye to kindergarten for the last time. I will not miss that short day of school but Im really going to miss my little girl when she is gone all day.
Ila had an amazing kindergarten teacher, Kacie Barker.
Their graduation program was so cute. Each week during school they learned a new nursery rhyme. For graduation the recited a dozen different nursery rhymes. The had cute songs about the presidents of mount Rushmore, the 7 continents, 5 oceans, and counting by 2,3,5 and 10s.
i can't tell you how excited I was when I walked out of my last parent teacher conference from Mount View. Then I started teaching and had to sit on the other side. Ila looks like kindergarten was a huge success.
ReplyDeletei can't tell you how excited I was when I walked out of my last parent teacher conference from Mount View. Then I started teaching and had to sit on the other side. Ila looks like kindergarten was a huge success.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to Ila!
ReplyDeleteIla looks so pretty! It's a good thing she let you do her hair :)
ReplyDelete