This May was a roller coaster with the weather. One day it was 80 degrees and the next day we would have snow in the mountains. I took advantage of the weather and when it was cooler I work on the yard. I completed a new sprinkler set up for the flower pots and garden, worked on the chicken coop, yard clean up, etc.
When it got hot I did some baking, made strawberry jam and ran errands.
Adam escaped a couple different weekends for short golf trips.
I found a great carrot cake recipe.
I sale a 3-4 loaves of sour dough bread to a neighbor each month.
I got to support Amy in her cute play of Alice in Wonderland.
And of course we had the end of school events.











I feel so bad I couldn't go with you to the quilt show. I really enjoying going. Your bread looks amazing and you carrot cake was the very best I have ever eaten. Good job.
ReplyDeleteThank you for going to see Amy in the play! I really appreciate the effort you make to support my kids.
ReplyDeleteThose are some amazing quilts. That bread looks so good.
ReplyDelete