Saturday, June 7, 2025

Can't stop change

I have always been grateful for "no news, means good news" philosophy.  It is hard to see our kids growing up and becoming independent, and yet we wouldn't want it any other way.  

Ila has her first job.  She is working at Arctic Circle.  We have a brand new store that is near our house and will be opening later this month.  Until the opening of the new store, Ila is training at the store in Centerville.  So far, she seems to like the job.
Avram was invited to move in with a couple of guys from his ward.  He jumped on the opportunity.  I helped him move out this week.  It is weird not having him come home at night.  He still comes by often enough that our food bill isn't going down.  


 

2 comments:

  1. I don't even live with you and I already miss Avram! I am happy for him at the same time. He will have fun living with roommates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Ila. Hope Avram has fun living with roommates.

    ReplyDelete