Saturday, June 7, 2025

If you give Lisa garbage space (If you give a mouse a cookie)

Garbage day is a very important day for me, lol😂. If garbage day comes and I have more space, I can always find ways to fill up the garbage can.  
One day I had very little garbage so I started hunting for things to throw away.  I got distracted and ended up cleaning up my side yard and a section of the yard that had become a garbage dump.  I collect a lot of garbage at my house.  Having a husband and two boys in construction, you wouldn't believe the amount of material that gets dropped off at my house.  Left over material from jobs that might get used some other time, but usually just ends up getting ruined in the weather.  
Well I easily filled up my garbage can, but I was deep into a cleaning project so I started filling up the back of our little Toyota t100.  It wasn't hard to fill the truck so I headed to the dump to dispose of the trash.  Once I was at the dump I saw the mulch for flower beds and I thought, well Im here so I might as well get some mulch.  On the way back from the dump there was enough room in the truck that I thought I should check the hardware store for some damaged material for my projects.  I have been tempted to add a roof onto the back of our shed so we have some good storage space.  So, I ended up building a roof.  

I couldn't help but laugh as I got into all these projects.  The day I got into all this was a day I really didn't have anything scheduled but it ended up being like most days, very busy.  







 

3 comments:

  1. This is such a funny entry. It sounds like my mind. You start one thing and it leads to another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! You are definitely an Anthony!

    ReplyDelete