I regret that I didn't write down the funny things my kids did and said when they were younger. At the time it's not very funny but looking back I get a good laugh.
Ila said a couple of things in the past couple of weeks that are keepers.
We were in Young Women's together. (Ila is working hard between medication and maturity to try to pay better attention in class.) The teacher asked a question and a girl named Josi answered it. Suddenly Ila engaged in the lesson again and said, "Wait what was the question? Im not sure Josi answered that correctly." The teacher told Ila the question and Ila said, "Oh, ok. Yes, that was the right answer."
Later the same day we had mom and dad over for dinner. She asked my mom, "Grandma, was my mom patient when she was younger?" Grandma answered, "Yes." Ilas said, "Well she's not any more."
Both of these comments shocked me so much I couldn't do anything but laugh.
It was funny hearing that Ila doesn't think you are patient. I think you are VERY patient compared to me.
ReplyDelete