It's that time of year again... sprinklers! I had to replace two sprinkler values this year and do the regular sprinkler repairs that are needed every year. Irrigation water destroys sprinkler systems so the maintanence is a lot more work.
Amy performed in Sussesical. It was really cute. It brought back special memories for me. This was the first play Briggs ever performed which was the beginning of a life change for Briggs.
I planted my garden last week. Im hoping I didn't do it prematurely. This has been a chilly spring. We have been very blessed this spring with extra rain, which was very needed in our State.





I hope your garden doesn't freeze in the next few days. Sprinklers are a trial. They have dug a huge hole behind our house trying to fix a leaking problem. I am so glad I don't have to deal with it.
ReplyDeleteThanks for coming to support Amy in her play! It was so fun watching Briggs perform in the same play years earlier. He was such a cute monkey!
ReplyDelete