Sunday, September 3, 2023

Schools back


I only have one child in school!  Ila entered the 8th grade.  We decided to send her to American Heritage this year.  It is a private school so it is expensive but in many ways it is priceless.  She was not happy about having to go to a new school and be stuck wearing uniforms but after just two weeks at the school I have a list of reasons why Im grateful she is at this school.  
For those that aren't familiar American Heritage prioritizes LDS values and patriotic values.  Every time Im at the school or involved in a school activity I feel so grateful that Ila is having this experience.  





 So far Ila has enjoyed the school much more than she thought she would. She has learned that it's not bad having a prayer before and after each class and she (is in Spanish class) has already prayed for us in Spanish during our family prayer in the evening.  

3 comments:

  1. I love that. I am so grateful Ila is able to go to Heritage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That school sounds awesome! David is in Spanish 3 and I don't think he could pray in Spanish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crazy having only one is school!

    ReplyDelete