Monday, September 25, 2023

I don't get bored

A few other projects for this month:
Canning Peaches (and tomatoes but I don't have pictures of the tomato jars)

I had to make some strawberry jam, we ran out.
I poured this new patch of concrete.  This is really hard work but it looks so much better!
I redid this wall.  I had built a temporary wall with some left over bricks that I had but it was falling apart.  So I poured a footing (and notice my stair!) and then I built this new wall.  
I have also added a drain for this area.  I still have some work to do to complete the drain and then I can fill the rest of it up with rocks.  




 

3 comments:

  1. You always seem to have a lot of projects going on, you are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That area looks so much better. You are always busy.

    ReplyDelete