Avram got his mission call to Adelaide Australia!!!
Many years ago a girl in our ward received a mission call to Australia. I thought that would be the perfect mission for Avram. He has spent countless hours watching Steve Erwin and many other animal shows. Avram loves Polynesians, and I understand there are a lot of Polynesians in Australia. English speaking is a huge bonus for Avram.
Anyway, Avram got his mission call one morning and he took Briggs up to the temple and they opened his mission call together. They told me afterward that they had been jumping up and down and screaming because they were so excited about the mission call.
We planned to have family and friends over later that evening where he would read his call to everyone. It was torture for Adam and I to wait all day. Avram called and said, “Mom all Im going to tell you is that when you hear my mission call you will know it is the perfect place for me. I am really happy.” I nearly started crying when I heard the joy in his voice.
This was an answer to prayer for him to received this call. It was all we could have hopped for.
Avram begins his mission on Nov 7.
It's too bad you couldn't have hid in a bush and recorded their reaction when they opened the call. Hahaha! It's pretty awesome that the one person he wanted with him was his brother.
ReplyDeleteI can't think of a better place for Avram. I know he is going to love it.
ReplyDeleteHe will be amazing! That is special that he shared with Briggs before anyone else.
ReplyDelete