Ila and I went to Girls camp together. It was in Bear Lake.

The girls had a water fight with over 1200 water balloons and a huge water slide.


We had a karaoke dance party.





We spent a couple afternoons at the lake, paddle boarding and playing cross net.
The got to go horse back riding

We had a karaoke dance party.
The girls went on a hike
We spent a couple afternoons at the lake, paddle boarding and playing cross net.
And lastly a talent show and testimony meeting.

This was a really fun camp. Im so happy this was Ilas first camp. It was great to see Ila bond with so many of the girls. It’s hard having Ila at a different school then the rest of the ward. Unfortunately it isn’t because she is in a charter school because we are actually in different school boundaries than everyone else. My boys have never really had “friends” in the ward. I really hope Ila now spend more time with the girls in our ward.
This was a really fun camp. Im so happy this was Ilas first camp. It was great to see Ila bond with so many of the girls. It’s hard having Ila at a different school then the rest of the ward. Unfortunately it isn’t because she is in a charter school because we are actually in different school boundaries than everyone else. My boys have never really had “friends” in the ward. I really hope Ila now spend more time with the girls in our ward.
I know what you mean! I am praying that my girls will find more friends in the area since we are switching schools.
ReplyDeleteThat looks like a really fun girls camp. I am glad Ila got to know some of the girls better. They will love her.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun camp
ReplyDelete