Summer vacation means outside work. I dug out this water well and put bricks around it.
The chickens are getting big! Of course I had to build their chicken coup.
This is Sunday afternoon fifa competition.
I love this picture of Amy. It makes me happy to see her just hanging out. We had Amy over for a sleep over the first night that Crystal and Pearl left for girls camp. We left the following day so we had to take Amy home.
I have no clue how Ila got this idea. She stuffed a couple of stuffed animals in her pants.

That picture of Ila is hilarious! Thanks for letting Amy hang out. She's always asking for one on one time with Ila.
ReplyDeleteSummer is here for sure. Lots of fun things. Your landscaping projects hurt my back and I didn't have anything to do with it.
ReplyDeleteThat looks like a hard project. Ila is a funny girl.
ReplyDelete