Sunday, December 19, 2021

The Holiday Season in a Flash

 Here goes another marathon entry for the holiday season.  Legacy had a couple extra days off of school at Thanksgiving than the rest of the school district.  Crystal had a great idea to get together and go do something fun.  Typically we are both so busy we don't get to spend much time together.  

She called Mom to invite her to join us and wouldn't take no for an answer.  Mom was busy preparing for the Thanksgiving feast that we would be having at her house in a couple of days.  We were able to escape for a couple of hours and take the girls to a park.  

Once the girls were finished we took Mom home so she could get back to work.  Crystal and I took the girls to Cutlers for lunch.  It was a lot of fun.  

I need to prioritize my time better so I can spend more time with Crystal.  We always have a lot of fun together.  


3 comments: