Now as of the business dinner/ ballroom post everything in-between was all the same week. But it isn't over yet.
So this is where things get exhausting. On top of a busy month I was planning Clear view Constructions employee Christmas party.
I put together a really fun raffle, that part was fun. I enjoy shopping- on line.
I made 40 goodie bags as a gift for everyone that came.
I included a hot cocoa mug, hot cocoa bomb, chocolate spoon, peppermint spoon, bag of candy, bag of home made Carmel popcorn and Takies (Because they are all latin). I didn't realize it would take 8 batches of Carmel popcorn to fill the bags or I may not of gotten myself into such a big project.
I bet they loved the party. You have really had some big projects lately especially with your young women journals as well.
ReplyDeleteI am amazed by all you do! I have no doubt Adam's employees loved the dinner.
ReplyDeleteYou are amazing!
ReplyDelete