Sunday, December 19, 2021

A new phase of life

I have really enjoyed watching Avram play football.  Im so sad that he is done.  We had his football banquet.  He has had some really tough football seasons but he made some really good friends.  Thankful is an understatement when it comes to Avrams high school experience.  He went from an Autistic school, to one year at a charter school, to a regular High School.  It was so stressful, for me.  Trying to prepare everything so that there wouldn't be too many unexpected surprises.   

 He has had a fantastic experience in High School.  

3 comments:

  1. I am so grateful Avram made some good friends and had a positive experience in high school. They may not have won many football games, but the lesson he learned and the friends he made were far more valuable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He really has had a great high school experience. I will miss watching him play football.

    ReplyDelete