Sunday, August 30, 2020

Summer Project

Our little summer project has kept us very busy.  Adam has had to spend several weeks up at the cabin by himself to make sure work was getting done or doing work himself.  
We listed the cabin a week ago and received a few offers but we haven't settled on anything yet.  Its a little difficult to accept an offer too soon because then we have to deal with homeowners that want things in a particular way vs what we have planned.  










We are hoping to wrap this all up in Sept and have it sold also.  We would like to be able to walk away from it all the first of October.  

4 comments:

  1. Buddy sure looks happy there. I hope it all goes like you have planned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the wood paneling in that cabin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful! I wish we could buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks beautiful so far! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete