Sunday, August 30, 2020

Anthony Reunion

Its amazing how fast I fall behind in these posts.  Technically I should be doing ministering interviews right now but they will have to wait while I add in a few new posts.  
I didn't realize that I hadn't posted about our little family get together last month.  With my boys mowing lawns, Avrams football practice and Adam in Island Park we were able to join the family until Friday evening.  Justin had smoked some amazing pork for dinner, totally worth the drive!  
Saturday we spend the at red fleet reservoir.  We had a ton of fun.  






Avram thought he didn't need mom to put sunblock on him.  He did it him self....and he paid dearly.  He blistered all over his shoulders.  The really bad part was that he had to wear his football pads over it and then the blisters kept getting ripped off.  It was a rough week for Avram.  



4 comments:

  1. That really was a fun outing. I am glad we went through with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like everyone had such a great time. Reunions are the best. We had a great one last year but not this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Avram's sunburn sounds awful! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a lot of fun, I'm glad you all came!

    ReplyDelete