Im so thankful football is still going. I figured covid would have shut us down by now. Sadly we are having a rough season. WXHS got a new coach this year and he hasn't figured out how to run the offense yet. WXHS should have one of the best teams in the state this year but it doesn't show yet with and 0-3 record.
Avram is #66. He is playing Varsity this year. He plays both defensive and offensive line. He has done a great job!


You do have some good players. I love seeing how Avram is getting better every game.
ReplyDeleteI'm happy that Avram has found his niche in football. Every child needs a place where they can shine.
ReplyDeleteI am glad they have been able to continue playing. After I heard the rules surrounding COVID, I didn't think it would last long. Hopefully they will be able to continue playing and improving.
ReplyDeleteThat's good that it is still going and that he is Varsity!
ReplyDelete